Monday, December 8, 2008

woke up, day off, veg burg, home for din.

This was my day off, a much needed day off at that. Let the pictures do the talking.



First time I looked at myself today I could see right through it.


One door away from being at the gates of hell.



Cousins had plants that entertained me while I waited for my food.



Cousins...need i say more?


....


Erin took this.


So I did this!



The dresser.


Again.


And again.


One more!


Casey Jones.Whats up now?



Revisited my output.



Worked the reel-to-reel.



Your ignorant.


She did it.


Found an old Warped Tour treasure.



Project Runway.


Waiting in my room I found a childhood friend older than you can imagine.


She IS a lion.




Join the club.


Counting down the days, DOOM.



Those were the days.


It's more than you think.




My current coffee table reading.


When in Peru.


Meet Jazz.


His.


Hers.


It's December somehow, where did the year go?

3 comments:

aimee said...

i have that casey jones too! so sweet.

The Great Gandalfini said...

i need that Obey book. fuck.

Sk8 Skates said...

good sticker representation on the dresser!