Wednesday, December 17, 2008

House sitting.

I went home for the weekend as my parents went out of town and asked that i house sit for them, i had some people over and fun was had, a couple days ago I finally got my chest tattooed and it's close to being done, 8 sleeps till christmas...not too sure whether its a good thing or a bad thing yet. All i know is that i went to the line up for dinner and it was DELISH. OH and i added a notorious family photo for all of your enjoyment.




Petty, One letter left.


This is my family, lets say...95?or 96?




He's serious man.


Who smokes the blunts? Mike smokes the blunts!



Nick James Wiebe ladies and gents.



Andrew, great guy.



Bottles to the ground.



...



Known him my whole life, it's Garvey.



Timothy <3 Halbert.



The next afternoon.




The Line Up.

No comments: